Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Island Princess Avatar & Site Meter

Thing # 1 Avatars & Site Meter

I finished my avatar a few minutes ago and it really did take a long time to decide the hair, clothes, and background . I went with what I would like to look like when I retire, hopefully in the next few years.

I still do not know what to do with an avatar but at least now I know what one is and where to go to get another.

I also took the challenge and added a site meter. It was very easy and quick and now will see how many visit my site.

3 comments:

aurora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aurora said...

Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick! And congratulations on completing the 1st thing and even going the extra step with sitemeter.

I'm writing in case your curious about checking out other SELS blogs for other people's experiences, to comment, or to share advice. You can find those blogs here

Aurora Jacobsen from SELCO

Ann said...

Congrats on getting started with 23 Things on a Stick! SELCO staff, including me, will be working through the program as well. We hope to have fun along the way and will offer the opportunity for regional prizes to all who complete the program by National Library Week. Enjoy!

Ann Hutton at SELCO.