Monday, June 2, 2008

Thing 11. Tagging and Del.icio.us

I really could of used this when I worked at a school library and researched for faculty and students. It is great that you can tag your your bookmarks and save pages that you access from any computer.

But now that I work at a public library there is not much call for us to do this for patrons. It would be of great use if there was a large project and many websites to keep and access. I will use it as much as I can in the future.

I think when some directions are written how to go about this should be even easier to use. I sometimes have trouble and I have been a computer person since the late 80"s. Oops I just gave away my age. I did have some trouble with my tool bar and I was not sure how it would work but I am delighted that I now have it on my toolbar.

I will tell my teacher friends about Pagekeeper as it will be a real lifesaver for them.

No comments: