Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thing 6. Online Image Generators

This is way coooool!! I made a wanted poster of my parents with a margarita sunglasses and mailed to all of my brothers and sister and of course my parents. Now my parents want me to enlarge the photo to hang in their carribean fun room. Success!! Really had fun with this .

I and some of my staff had a great time learning Image Chef. Lots of fun applications. Will be used more in the future. This would be great this summer for trading cards of bugs to give to kids.













I made a trading card of my sister and I in Progresso Mexico.

1 comment:

Mollie Pherson said...

I love these tools!! They are so fun!

Glad to see you have joined Round 2of 23 Things on a Stick! Have fun along the way and remember there will be prizes to all who complete the program by September 15th. Enjoy!

Mollie from SELCO